Croner: Business Support Helpline
BPMA has teamed up with Croner to offer you access to the Croner Business Support Advice Line as a benefit of your membership subscription, at no additional charge.
FAQ from Small to Large Businesses
Member Telephone Advisory Support
What is The Member Telephone Advisory Support?
With over 70 years of experience, Croner is the leading provider of compliance solutions to UK businesses. Croner employs specialists, all having professional backgrounds and qualifications, many of them experienced solicitors, so members can benefit from their extensive knowledge and practical experience, in their respective fields. Croner's advice is ‘solution based’ rather than legal jargon and always up to date and relevant.
What can I receive advice on?
- Advice and guidance will be provided in UK Law and practice in the following areas:
- Health and Safety,
- Employment Law and Personnel,
- Commercial legal matters (see additional document)
What are the benefits?
You’ll enjoy the following benefits from our Croner consultancy team
- Peace of mind - Access to a team of professional advisors with unparalleled knowledge, qualifications and experience. They are from professional backgrounds many of them are experienced solicitors, ex-Inland Revenue, tax & vat consultants and Tech IOSH qualified consultants.
- Save money - 1 hour of employment law advice with an experienced employment law solicitor could cost in excess of £200 per hour. This level of advice is included in your membership subscription, so saving you money and offers you peace of mind that you are turning to industry professionals for support.
- Save Time – Searching the internet for the correct document or piece of legislation can take an incredible amount of time, along with the added stress that as the internet is not controlled, the legislation you have found could be out of date or the document is not suitable for use within the UK.
How do I contact the Consultants?
The service is available 9 am-5 pm Monday to Friday; excluding bank holidays.
For expert advice as and when it’s needed, call the Business Support Helpline on
08445 618133 and quote the BPMA Scheme Number
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge
We trust this new BPMA service will be of value to your company