Commercial Insurance Facility for BPMA Members
The BPMA has strategically partnered itself with Blythin & Brown Insurance Brokers, an established company who has been offering insurance and risk solutions to its clients for over 40 years. As Blythin and Brown Insurance Brokers are part of the Willis Commercial Network, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world they have enormous buying power to offer very competitive premiums and quality policy cover for UK businesses and companies with operations worldwide.
This partnership arrangement offers unique benefits to BPMA Members consisting of:
- 10% refund in membership fees in the first year when members take out a commercial combined policy with Blythin and Brown.
- FREE and impartial Health Check of your current arrangements by Blythin and Brown to ensure your policy cover, terms and conditions meet your business needs. This can be conducted at anytime of the year and not just at renewal.
- Wide Commercial Combined Policy Coverage including:
- All Risks Cover including Theft, Subsidence and Terrorism Cover.
- Key Person Coverage up to £500,000.
- Efficacy (failure to perform liability) is available.
- Engineering Breakdown cover up to £500,000.
- Employers Liability including Medical and Vocational Rehabilitation cover.
- Public and Products Liability cover - high indemnity limits available.
- Stock automatically covered at third party locations up to an agreed sum insured.
- Additional covers available including:
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Product Recall & Guarantee Cover
- Marine Transits
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Healthcare Insurance
So we encourage all members to invite Richard Picton at Blythin & Brown to review your current insurance arrangements. They not only can provide comprehensive cover and competitive premiums, but have many years of experience in our industry to provide you with the correct advice and understanding. Please also remember, the more members that join this BPMA Insurance Facility, the stronger the BPMA members buying power will be with insurers to keep our premiums competitive long term.
For further information please contact Blythin and Brown:
Contact: Richard Picton Cii- Managing Director
Address: The Point, Granite Way, Mountsorrel, Leics LE12 7TZ
Switchboard: 01509 622 220
Fax: 01509 622 225
Mobile: 07784 508 473
The British Pump Manufacturers' Association is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Blythin & Brown Insurance Brokers Limited.
Blythin & Brown Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is registered in England under company number 301614. Registered Address: The Point, Granite Way, Mountsorrel, Leics LE12 7TZ