BPMA Membership Benefits
BPMA membership - An investment, never a cost
THE WORLD PUMP MARKET REPORT
This World Pump market report from Oxford Economics is included free as part of BPMA membership, this report which would cost non members a considerable amount has been included with all BPMA membership from 2018 and continues to be the foremost publication of its type, offering the most up to date analysis of the Pump Market, in the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World.
PROJECT TENDER SERVICE:
Pump enquiries and project tenders received from the UK and abroad are passed on to members
‘I have had three calls this morning already from BPMA member companies and can now finally proceed with this project—Phillips Consulting SA’
BUSINESS SUPPORT HELPLINE and GUIDANCE:
Expert commercial, health & safety and legal advice completely free of charge as and when needed from Croner who provide practical solutions and guidance on complex issues.
- Many of our technical guides and booklets are free of charge to members.
50% discount on BSI standards
- 75% discount on unique Pump Market Reports
Expert advice from BPMA on standards, legislation,
European Directives and other technical issues—
a unique service exclusive to members including accreditation of your compliance with EU Directives
Provision of a range of pumping technology training
modules with discounts of up to 35% for members
- Bespoke and in-house courses available
- Developed and delivered by industry’s foremost experts
- Each course supported by high quality training manuals
- Externally accredited E-learning pump technology courses also available at www.bpma-elearning.co.uk
Participate in our Certified Pump System Auditor Scheme (CPSA) www.bpma-cpsa.co.uk
DISCOUNTED INSURANCE—Cash benefit:
- Up to 25% savings on annual insurance premiums
- Medical Insurance
- Credit insurance
- UK and EU representation at political and executive levels
- Liaison with CBI, EUROPUMP and other overseas bodies
- Representation of industry views on legislation at government and EU levels
- Strategic partnerships with other Trade Associations, DECC etc
- Custodians of pump industry Standards through Chairmanship of the BSI MCE/6 committee. A route to influencing standards at natiional, CEN, ISO , API etc levels
- Banner advertising on our website
- Free company and product entry on BPMA website
- Discounted editorial in BPMA News
- Discounted promotional opportunities in annual Directory and Buyers Guide
- Logo branding
Marketing technical and general meetings facilitate valuable networking opportunities with other members
Weekly email news bulletin exclusive to members
BPMA NEWS: FLOW MAGAZINE
Printed four times a year this printed and digital magazine and will be distributed eventually to a datatabase of around 8000 dedicated BPMA subscribers .
Copies will feature specific industries and also be distributed in respected magazines, selected for their readership in that particular sector.
BPMA presence at major UK and overseas shows promoting members by displaying company literature.
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES:
Seminars, conferences and social events
including annual “Pump Industry Awards” and “Golf Day”
- Linked In—Pump Forum