Fluid & Energy Solutions Consultancy Ltd
35 Westcliffe House
Fluensys Ltd is a London based consultancy specialised in design, analysis and troubleshooting of fluid systems and machinery. Our consultants offer a broad range of experience mainly in pump and pumping system related issues, cumulating more than 50 years experience in industry.
We have operated in the Water & Wastewater, Oil & Gas, LNG, Power Generation, Consumer Products and Renewables sectors.
Our Experts can assist in:
- New Product Development Projects – We can support innovation projects to help you achieve optimised performance with reduced cost and time to market.
- Refurbishment of Ageing Assets– We can support refurbishment and plant upgrade projects to help you reinstate asset integrity and future proof pumping systems.
- Operations & Systems Troubleshooting – We can assist in troubleshooting your machinery and process systems for recurring mechanical seal failure, bearing failure and process instabilities.
Our Services include:
- DESIGN & AUDIT
- Centrifugal Pump Design
- Pump Selection & Sizing
- Pump Re-Rating
- Witness Testing (FAT/SAT) – ISO9906/HI/API610
- FLOW SIMULATION & ANALYSIS
- CFD Analysis
- Erosion Modelling
- Steady State Process Modelling
- Dynamic Process Modelling
- SYSTEM TROUBLESHOOTING
- System Trip (Start-Up/Normal Operation/Shutdown)
- Recurring Pump Failures (Mechanical Seal/Bearing)
- Vibration & Noise
- Capacity Constraints (Available Power / Reduced Output)
Back to Members