MDM Pumps Ltd
MDM Pumps Ltd manufactures hygienic centrifugal pumps for the brewing, soft drinks, dairy, food and pharmaceutical industries. The close coupled pumps are manufactured from stainless steel and are used for handling product and CIP liquid. They are available in flooded suction, air separator (AS) and liquid ring self-priming versions. The pumps can be electropolished internally and are available with free-standing stainless steel cowls.
- 'H' Hygienic range: which are high quality stainless steel centrifugal pumps manufactured from solid bar. The latest models are highly efficient pumps - up to 33% more efficient than previous models.
- 'CR' Liquid ring self-priming pump range: competitively priced pumps specifically designed to handle a wide range of liquids including liquids with air bubbles and foam. The pumps are capable of self-priming even if the suction pipe is empty.
- 'CH' range: these have been independently assessed to the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) in-place cleanability protocol.
- 'AS' range: specially developed for emptying product from road tankers, or for scavenging of vessels and pipelines in a CIP (Cleaning in Place) system. This centrifugal pump has been designed to handle a mixture of air and liquid.
- Two-way: these models can pump in either direction and have been designed for use as fermentation vessel sample pumps in the brewing industry.
- MDM Pumps Ltd also manufactures: hygienic stainless steel pipeline strainers and hygienic stainless steel air venting valves.
MDM Pumps Ltd is a private company founded in 1922 and is registered to ISO 9001.
Back to Members