What Course is Best For Me ?
All of our courses carry CPD accreditation and the following information and links should help with choosing the right training for you.
We offer two E-learning courses, “The introduction to Pumping Technology” is aimed at those new to pumping or those with very little knowledge of pumps and is our basic level entry course, students usually complete this course within four weeks, there are tests after each chapter which allows you to see your progress, then the final test is taken which will give you your final mark.
“The Essentials of Pumping Technology” course follows the same format but is aimed at those students who have a much greater knowledge of pumps, their types, usage, capabilities etc, and will take on average around 9 Months to complete
As an ideal, a candidate would follow this training route:-
• Introduction to Pumping Technology - E-Learning
• Pump Fundamentals - one-day Classroom-based course, which builds on the knowledge gained from the introduction course and concentrates on the more technical aspects of Pump Technology
Then take any one of the following one-day courses that best suit your job role or function within your company
• Pump Selection
• Pump Testing
• Pump Systems
• Introduction to Hydraulic design Principles of centrifugal Pumps – this is a specific course aimed only at those whose job role or function specialises in the design, use or manufacture of Hydraulic pumps or systems and is only run when demand is requested
An individual who has undertaken the above courses and has a strong pump background would then look to take
• The Essentials of Pumping Technology - E-Learning
And finally, there is
• The Certified Pump Systems Auditor Course – is a 4-day residential course Designed to equip individuals with the skills needed to conduct a Pumping System Audit in accordance with the ISO 14414 Pump System Energy Assessment, showing clients where savings can be made by making their complete system not just the pump, more energy efficient.
Please click on the link below to download the training guide
For lecture-based diary dates and booking form click the link below
if you have any further questions, please let me know