BPMA Member Benefits Webinar
BPMA Supplier Showcase – Member Benefits –
Thursday 20th May 11:00 -12:00
BPMA Partner Companies below offer specific benefits for BPMA members and this is an opportunity for you to attend a free short 1-hour Webinar where they will each give a 15-minute presentation on their services and how they can help you.
Following the presentations will be a Q & A session where you can find out more from each Presenter.
All those who Register will be sent a link to this Microsoft Teams BPMA Event by Monday 17th May
Below are Brief Details from the Presenting Partner Companies
AFEX provides an efficient international payments solution whether you’re exporting or importing,
With offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, we trade over $20 billion annually for more than 35,000 active commercial and private clients. AFEX offer cost-effective, secure and strategic solutions to help clients manage currency risk and achieve the most favourable outcomes.
• Zero wire fees and preferential exchange rates for more than 100 currencies
• Global banking network providing rapid, secure delivery of incoming and outgoing payments
• Multi-currency holding accounts with no maintenance fees
• Comprehensive portfolio of cost-effective hedging tools
• Tailored market insight and proactive strategic support from a dedicated team
• Access to our secure online platform, AFEX Direct, streamlining the payments process
• Simple account opening process with no minimum balance or frequency of trading required
• Complimentary FX risk consultation for BPMA
Blythin & Brown Insurance Brokers -A Personal Service
Our people are our strength enthusiastic about our business and committed to our clients. The advice you will receive is based upon technical expertise
and business knowledge underpinned by an expert understanding of your industry.
Our team understand the changing demands of business today. We have the skills and expertise to explore new ways of managing and reducing your risk exposure developing creative solutions to complex problems.
We have extensive experience across a range of industry sectors and work in partnership with established insurers with proven financial strength to provide long term stability for our customers.
We are not the largest broker and that is not our aim. Our size gives us the ability to respond quickly and adapt as the market and the needs of our customers change.
We treat all of our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves and as such, you can be assured that our commitment enthusiasm and service levels will reflect this.
CRONER Business Support
With over 80 years of experience, Croner is the leading provider of compliance solutions to UK businesses.
Through BPMA membership, you have access to the Croner business support advice line. Dedicated advisors have extensive knowledge of the pump industry and practical experience, and will provide you with real-time and ‘solution-based’ support rather than legal jargon.
Advice and guidance will be provided in UK Law and practice in the following areas:
* Health and Safety,
* COVID-19 guidance
* Employment Law and Personnel,
* Tax, VAT, PAYE, NIC, & Payroll,
* Commercial legal matters (see additional document)
For expert advice as and when it’s needed, call the Business Support Helpline on 08445 618133 and quote the BPMA Scheme Number
Back to Latest News