Click on Link below:
• The CBI’s latest UK economic forecast expects growth to remain subdued through 2020, assuming
the EU Withdrawal Agreement is ratified by parliament.
• The CBI’s latest growth indicator points to slightly weaker growth in Q4 following a stronger Q3,
which was supported by the warm weather and world cup.
• Evidence of stockpiling by companies as a form of contingency planning for Brexit remains limited.
• The latest Financial Stability Report concluded that UK banks are resilient to a sharp recession in the
UK and global economy, more severe than the global financial crisis.
• Several major papers analysing certain Brexit scenarios were released at the end of November
ahead of Parliament’s vote on the EU Withdrawal Agreement bill.
Back to Latest News