Pumps and Motors UK Ltd
52 Hertford Road
Units 1-4 Abbey Grange Works
Who Are We?
With over 40 years of experience within the industry, we have developed into industry leaders within our sectors. We are a friendly, professional company with ambition to do more! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers and always strive to offer value for money. Since 1979, Pumps & Motors have been enjoying successful working relationships with their customers. We take the time to carefully study their needs and requirements, and meet these demands head on with solutions in all areas of building service management.
What We Do?
We specialize in service and maintenance contracts including all major repairs to your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) plant, including pressurization units, booster sets, circulation pumps, air conditioning systems and gas boilers. We also have a specialist BMS engineer and a fully equipped sewage team trained in confined space ready to serve your requirements.
Turney Turbine Pumps
Turney Turbine Pumps began in Harrow in 1922 and in 2008 Pumps & Motors UK Ltd were delighted to take on the Turney Turbine pump range, in which we now manufacture them here within our workshop in Barking.
Our wide range of Turney Turbine Pumps are carefully manufactured and tested to close tolerances, which leads toa long life, low noise levels and efficient pumping. The pumps are simple, robust and reliable and it is not uncommon for our pumps to still be pumping after 40 plus years. Records are kept of every pump leaving our workshop which enables us to provide an aftersales service from our friendly help desk. Spares are also available for almost every pump that we have ever manufactured in which we can also adapt the pumps that do not offer spares to allow future availability.
Although Turney Turbine Pumps began as belt driven, we are proud to introduce our latest close-coupled and inverter driven range providing a more efficient and modern replacement.
What Makes Us Different?
• We have over 17 mobile engineers.
• We offer a 24-hour emergency breakdown service as standard, with a guaranteed same day response.
• We have available or own specialist BMS engineer.
• We have a fully equipped confined space trained sewage team.
• Unlike other maintenance companies, we have a fully equipped and stocked workshop giving us the ability to weld, lathe turn and we also have a fully operational milling workshop.
• Because of our in-house manufacturing facility, we are able to cater for all types of machining repairs which enables us to repair and restore to new most pump and motor applications, this is particularly beneficial as we can repair most obsolete pumps instead of carrying out costly system pipe work alterations to accommodate new equivalent pumps.
• We are also premier distributers and stockist for leading manufacturers including DAB, Grundfos, ITT Lowara, Flamco, Stuart Turner, TEC and manufactures of the original Turney Turbine Pumps in which we now offer close-coupled inverter driven versions to the original belt-driven units.
• We offer free no obligation quotation.
Back to Members