Glandwr Industrial Estate,
Blackwood Engineering – Supplying you quality from start to finish
Blackwood Engineering is your total solution supply chain partner for quality castings, forgings and counterweights, manufactured in China and India and distributed to customers worldwide.
From our sites in South Wales (UK) and Dilsen-Stokkem (Belgium), we provide engineering project management, warehousing, stock holding, logistics and a full range of customised finishing options.
We are currently expanding our site in Belgium to provide our European customers with more gloss painting and storage capacity. In 2015, we also teamed up with a partner warehouse in the USA to support our American customers.
Through our diverse network of foundries in low cost regions, we are able to select the most suitable manufacturing source for each product in order to meet the needs of our customers, whilst maintaining a competitive price. Our team of Chinese speaking project and quality engineers who are based in Europe liaise directly with the production engineers at manufacturing facilities to ensure customer requirements and expectations are met and bridge any communication difficulties between customer’s design engineers and manufacturing engineers.
‘The Blackwood Way’ strives to give peace of mind and assurance to our customers that their products will be delivered on time to the expected quality, with a total commitment to service throughout.
• Decades of experience in the foundry industry, having established as a UK foundry in 1946
• 20 years’ experience with our Chinese partner foundries
• Castings range from <1kg to 15,000kg
• Grey iron, ductile iron, steel and aluminium castings
• Resin Sand, Vacuum, shell-moulding, lost foam and Investment sand casting processes
• Flexible, tailored solutions to meet your demands
• Experienced Chinese or Chinese-speaking engineers to manage the project throughout the entire
• Bespoke design and manufacture of painting and transport stillages
• Full range of customised colours and finishing options
• Warehousing and Inventory management
• Safety stock storage to support your fluctuating demands with JIT deliveries
• Quality-focused approach in all areas of the business
• In house UT and 3D CMM Inspection
• APQP, PPAP, FMEA, initial sample material reports and full material analysis
• ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified
Back to Members