Intelliquip Europe Ltd
Monroe Business Park
Fluid Handling Equipment
Intelliquip focuses solely on creating front-end sales solutions for the fluid handling equipment industry. We believe (and so do our clients) that we are best-in-class.
Intelliquip’s founders began crafting SCPQ systems for the pump industry more than 25 years ago. Two of our founders, Dave Tress and Tryg Dahl, created an internal system for Ingersoll-Rand (later Ingersoll-Dresser Pump and now Flowserve) in the 1990s when they realized that no commercially available software platforms could handle the complexities of selection and configuration required by IDP’s product lines. They built a first-of-its-kind selector and configurator that ran on the desktop.
In 2000, Dave Tress and Tryg Dahl joined Dave Brockway to launch Intelliquip. They put their industry know-how to work powering up the first-ever Software as a Service SCPQ applications specifically for this market.
In 2016, Intelliquip Europe Ltd was created to provide our customers in Europe with a local contact. From our offices in Kilmarnock, UK and Milan, Italy we can manage any customer implementation; from the upfront sales process to the full design and release of a bespoke solution to fit your needs. The team in Europe brings more than 30 years’ experience in the fluid handling industry from working for major pump OEM’s through to multi-million-dollar global engineering contractor companies.
• provides powerful software tools that ensure manufacturers of complex fluid handling equipment intelligently, rapidly and precisely select, configure, price, quote (“SCPQ”) and process orders for their products.
• uniquely applies more than 100 years combined real world pump industry knowledge with cutting edge technology to meet the specific, needs of those who manufacture and sell pumps, compressors, blowers, valves, filters, heat exchangers, couplings, seals, gears and drivers.
• constantly improves functionality and offers responsive customer support to large and small manufacturers based in countries across the world from its global headquarters in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA, European headquarters in the United Kingdom and support offices in China, Italy and Japan.
• supports multiple currencies and 19 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
• proves that when fluid handling equipment SCPQ solutions are implemented and supported quickly and cost-effectively, companies increase the odds of success, achieve better functionality, earn higher user adoption rates, and reduce the total cost of ownership.
Back to Members