Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies. Founded on nearly 60 years of supplying engineering and process expertise and with over one million pumps installed worldwide, our pumps are tried, tested and proven to deliver.
WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc (LSE: SPX), a global organisation employing approximately 4,800 people worldwide. Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group comprises ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers an unrivalled breadth of solutions for their pumping applications:
- Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for biopharm and process industries
- Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
- Bredel: high flow, heavy duty hose pumps
- Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
- Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
- MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
- BioPure: advanced single-use tubing connector systems
- ASEPCO: aseptic valves for the biopharmaceutical industry
- FlowSmart: high purity sanitary gaskets, silicone transfer tubing and reinforced silicone hoses for the biopharmaceutical industry
- Aflex Hose: specialises in the design and manufacture of PTFE-lined flexible hoses
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an international operation based in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK. Watson-Marlow Fluid |Technology Group has offices in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Sharjah UAE, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Back to Members