Virtual Pump Selection
Price covers both sessions: 19 January 2022
Price: £275.00 (ex VAT) per delegate
BPMA Member fee £190.00 plus Vat per delegate
Delivered Daily over
Two Afternoon Sessions 13.30 - 17.00
Wednesday, January 19th
Thursday, January 20th
This course covers the basic principles of selecting the best pump to suit a given duty.
It has been designed so that individuals with a general engineering or commercial background can gain an understanding of the principles associated with the selection of pumping equipment. The course provides a foundation for understanding the issues that need to be considered when selecting a pump.
A series of presentations and exercises will be used to illustrate the principles underlying the process in the most practical way possible.
This Virtual Course will follow the Classroom-based Pump Testing course as closely as possible and at the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Classify and review differing types and classes of pumping equipment
- Review an efficient exchange of information between the Pump vendor and the pump purchaser
- Identify considerations to be made when selecting auxiliary pump equipment
- Undertake selection procedures based on hydraulic and other parameters
- Confidently state the purposes of a quotation and a contract
The course will consist of:
Two Afternoon sessions from 13:30 - 17:00
For more information email email@example.com