REF 1201 Design Engineer
Based in Todmorden, North West England.
An opportunity has been created for a Design Engineer to join our engineering department to support the growing need for hydraulic development of our centrifugal pumps.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience designing and fabrication of equipment like Cyclone, bins, chutes and other mineral processing equipment’s.
Including but not limited to:
• Create assembly model and detail part drawings / fabrication drawings using CAD system.
• Good Knowledge on general fabrication principles, basic welding knowledge (AWS & ISO).
• Review drawings and designs to ascertain compliance with customer specifications and to ensure deliverables are workable and manufactural.
• Review and investigate design alternatives and ensure all factors are considered to meet customer specifications
• Basic understanding of drawing standards and welding standards (AWS& ISO)
• Must be capable of using 3D & 2D solid modelling tools
• Improvement in existing Design, Design standardisation ,
• Communicating effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Prior experience of new product design & optimisation of design
• Previous industry experience
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in 3D CAD software preferably UG/NX
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Excellent written & verbal skills
Back to Careers