REF 0211- Sales Manager
Job Description – Sales Manager – Progressive Cavity (PC) pumps & Spares
Report To Sales Director & Managing Director,
Liaise with MANCHESTER OFFICE
Based Location South England
A leading manufacturer and exporter of Positive Displacement Pumps ranked amongst Top 10 manufacturers of Progressive Cavity Pumps / Eccentric Screw Pumps. The Company’s operations are spread over five continents with facilities in India, UK, USA, Australia and South Africa. The Company is currently celebrating 50 years of successful existence.
The Company established a Sales & Marketing office in Manchester UK over 16 years back along with a warehouse to service the large UK & European market.
UK operations have been highly successful in terms of establishing Roto as a high quality pump supplier with strong brand acceptability both in the UK & European markets (Germany, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe, etc.) The UK Hub has a highly energetic and qualified team of 10 employees, many of which have their service spanning more than 10 years in the Organization.
In order to enhance our foot print in continental Europe, last year the company started operations in its German subsidiary with a warehouse facility and has built a dedicated team.
Major Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing forecast, setting-up business plans, and pursuing business leads.
- Visit key customers and prospects to personally build relationships, explore opportunities, and proactively solicit enquiries and orders.
- Manage the key activities such as quotation activity, profitability levels, pricing trends and quotation conversion rates for assigned territories. Increase OEM base in the territory.
- Track the upcoming projects in the territory and keep close watch at the contractors level. Make presentations to the consultants for introducing Roto products and get included Roto brand and specifications.
- Establish network of customers in Sugar, Paper and Pulp, Food and fruit processing, Paint, Petrochemical, Power. Generate and monitor Sales lead, Update upcoming projects in the territory.
- Capable of handling and growing Business quite independently which involves setting up of a massive dealer network over the continent.
- Should possess leadership qualities to achieve the targeted business growth.
- Preferably should have the knowledge and experience for Progressive Cavity (PC)pumps & Spares business.
- Successful Sales background to develop and grow the business with a proven track record.
- Having innovative approach, ability to understand prospective needs of the market and develop business opportunities;
- Should have a strong customer base/ good relationships & contacts in the industry and market to be used for business generation and growth;
- Should have skills for the technical presentation and commercial negotiation;
For more details on this vacancy email your CV to email@example.com and quote ref number
Back to Careers