REF 0310: Assembly Fitter
The Company is looking to recruit an Assembly Fitter to support the Assembly department. The successful candidate will ensure the units are assembled to specifications on time and in full and at the required quality standards.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Produce dimensional reports and strip inspections reports.
• Assemble/disassemble & rig/de-rig all units.
• Able to read detailed engineering drawings.
• Able to understand quality plans and procedures.
• Conduct pressure testing on components and units whilst ensuring that the relevant documents are
• Able to safely use air powered and electrical tools.
• Able to competently use measuring equipment.
To be successful in this position you must possess 4 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment utilising fitting skill, have recognised qualification in a mechanical discipline and be flexible in your approach to work.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please forward your CV and covering email to email@example.com
Back to Careers