REF 2107 Field Service Supervisor
Field Service Supervisor – Office based, Chandlers Ford
The Company are seeking a Field Service Supervisor who will be responsible for the delivery of projects on time and in budget for our Pump Efficiency division, focused in the Water Utilities and Industrial sectors while ensuring compliance of health & safety requirements and other quality procedures as applicable.
• Leading the team of testers in all aspects of pump efficiency including getting surveys done in a timely manner / blower / hydro-turbine performance tests and permanent pump monitoring equipment installation & commissioning.
• From time-to-time attending site and monitor / assists testers as required.
• Taking ownership of the operations schedule; ensure operational capacity is maximised in an efficient and timely manner whilst meeting client demands and invoicing time scales.
• Liaise with sales team to assists with costing, planning to ensure timely delivery within the defined budget.
• Ensuring availability of manpower including getting contractors on board as necessary
• Liaising with the customer to ensure timely availability of site readiness, progress made as per the contract and maintain relationship with site managers.
• Ensuring timely availability of all reports including analysis reports and any other reports as per the contract and any other reports required by the organization internally
• Keeping updated with external market environment in order to inform product development.
• Ensuring all testing equipment is periodically checked and kept in order for timely deployment
• Ensuring H&S, hygiene and other quality compliances are adhered to at all times
• HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ years in a project or operations management role within mechanical / electrical environment; preferably in the water industry
• Management of remote or satellite Field Service engineering teams
• Proven performer in a Field Service Engineers/service delivery environment
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks
• Able to travel national to meet the role
• Microsoft Office Skills
• An Engineering Graduate (Mechanical)
• Experience in installation & commissioning of water pumps
• Previously pump efficiency experience
• Experience of EPC / ESCO is preferred
This role is full time and the salary is up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Back to Careers