REF:2011 Capital Area Sales Manager
Capital Area Sales Manager
home-based role covering the Southern & South West region
Excellent package and prospects
Join the sales team at Sulzer Wastewater being part of a small and unique team, working together to achieve an overall target for the team by working together across the UK areas to provide a joined-up view of clients activities, in a company that gives you the platform to create solutions and impact results.
- You’ll really be able to make your mark, enjoying responsibility for developing framework relationships with water companies and their contracting partners within the Southern region, in a role that will see you: look after the sales activity needs of the Company's Capital project customers within your area, in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
- Actively develop high level, new and existing customer relationships to provide the best possible experience of Sulzer and its products and services
- Working within a team on framework bids
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and customer strategies and relevant technology developments
- Maintaining relationships on framework agreements with key customers
Are you a self-motivated and dynamic individual capable of developing relationships and driving results? Do you have good communication skills at all levels and the ability to recognise and execute a given opportunity?
For full details and to apply for this position contact email@example.com
Back to Careers