PRODUCT LINE ENGINEER
LANCING, UK Facility
Working alongside the Industrial Product Line Managers, this can develop much further for the correct individual.
With responsibility for engineering support, the PLE will form a conduit of skills/ knowledge/experience between the Group R&D Centre of Competence and the Industrial Hub at a local level.
With an engineered solutions mind-set, the Product Line Engineer will be an organized person with a passion for design, development, personal growth, and helping customers.
From a mechanical or industrial product background, the ideal candidate will have pump knowledge although training and development is available for the right person.
• Two years’ employment within a product Engineering or Technician role would be advantageous.
• Bachelor Degree, HNC, or Equivalent in Mechanical or Engineered Product Design.
• Two years’ product engineering experience.
• Knowledgeable of CAD & 3D modelling.
• Proficient with MS Office & Excel.
• Familiar with engineering documentation.
• Knowledgeable of Directives relevant to Industrial Pumping Equipment.
• MRP experience, ideally Infor-BAAN.
• Knowledge of NFPA20 would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and capable of self-development within a fully sponsored environment.
Importantly; training, development, and Group support is a prerequisite for this role.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV and any covering letter to
email@example.com and quote V1112
Back to Careers