Head of Engineering
Multi-skilled Head of Engineering Services with high levels of success within project management, operational change and strategic oversight in highly regulated commercial environments (FMCG, Water and Oil & Gas). Possessing a high level of technical, managerial and commercial engineering experience and specialising in multi-discipline team leadership. Significant experience with a wide variety of pump & systems through the full life cycle of product development and project management, with demonstrable experience of numerous successful turn-key solutions.
2019 – Present Self Employed Pump Consultant
I offer a full calculation & section, design and project management service on a massive array of water and chemical systems, but this can be focused on three core areas:
- Boosting, Dosing & HVAC.
- WRAS Compliance.
- Root Cause Analysis & Expert Witness.
I also undertake interim Engineering roles & projects to assist businesses with a wide variety of capital projects and maintenance works.
2015 – 2019 Head of Engineering Services
Reporting to MD, responsible for the strategic growth of the companies products & projects, my role included:
- Responsible for Commercial, Technical & Financial Delivery of Engineering Projects & Solutions Internationally.
- Provide full operational oversight for the department, forming part of the business expansion plan.
- Provide Senior Level Technical Resource for all internal and external matters, including during the bid process for all potential systems.
- Service Manager for existing systems and products
- Full responsibility for managing all on & of site technical resource.
For a full CV contact firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref 2402
Back to Careers