Design & Production Manager
A design & production manager with hands on industry experience of researching, designing and maintaining centrifugal pumps. 5+ years experience in project management. Successfully worked on engineering projects, controlling them in terms of time, cost and quality. Thereby ensuring that project tasks are correctly interpreted, planned, and delivered to the customer specification. Keen to find a challenging and suitable engineering position with an ambitious company that offers opportunities for career development and advancement.
2017 - Present
Centrifugal pump manufacturer
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the design department,
- Managing projects from conception, pre-production through to completion. Ensure projects are kept to schedule and cost,
- Delegate team member assignments. Mentoring and guiding team members. Developed team members through training and exposure to new job functions.
- Evaluating and optimizing design processes. Working on research and development,
- Collaborating with other departments,
- Provide technical manufacturing support to the supply chain, find real time solutions to manufacturing, quality, lead-time problems and commercial constraints,
- Responsible for providing creative strategies,
- Attending client meetings, ensuring a timely delivery of designs, assigning tasks and executing creative materials,
- Collect data and report against the departmental KPI’s,
- Cover design engineer responsibilities,
- Responsible for ISO quality audits, NCR’s,
- Manage measuring tools calibration schedules.
To request a copy of this CV please email email@example.com and quote Ref no.
Back to Careers