I am a driven sales and business development manager with more than thirty years of experience in management and sales roles in both manufacturing and distribution industry. With excellent team leadership and development skills honed through matrix management, I am adept at building highly productive, cross-functional work environments that consistently promote collaborative success.
• Increase employer sales and revenue by capitalising on market drivers through sales strategies and product knowledge maintaining a competitive edge
• I am skilled and confident in client-facing, vendor and senior management negotiations and communications.
• Effectively draw on experience and technical knowledge to identify and proactively solve issues prior to escalation, resulting in substantial, preventative cost savings across multiple business functions.
• Closes deals swiftly and efficiently, providing outstanding customer service, ensuring ongoing business relationships and long term consultative sales opportunities.
- Categorised, negotiated and landed improved terms for Process “Core Supplier” products
- Compiled and delivered presentations as part of a new starter induction programme
- Developed an E-learning module for process pumps
- Increased core supplier pump compliance to over 50% increasing sales YTD by 30%
Previous 3 years
- Expanded the range of pump types available for each industry sector
- Identified brands based on innovation and ability to improve production efficiency
- Drove cost-saving initiatives based on improving production efficiency, through product re-specification, reducing downtime and reducing running costs
- Re-specified legacy and obsolete pumps
- Provided health checks and energy audits assessing life cycle costs
- Presented operational and maintenance solutions to reduce downtime
- Converted pump distributor purchases to leading manufacturing brands increased sales and
To request a copy of this CV please email email@example.com and quote Ref no.
Back to Careers