Lead Precision Assembler
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
A vacancy for an experienced, lead precision assembler has become available at Aberdeen QRC
To carry out all servicing, repair, refurbishment and troubleshooting of pumps & mechanical seals. Including full mechanical strip down, ensuring subsequent reporting requirements are fulfilled and taking responsibility for the rebuild process.
•Able to complete full mechanical strip down on a broad range of standard pump and mechanical seals equipment, with minimal supervision.
• Identifying parts and assessing pumps and mechanical seals on completion of the strip down process.
• Create and submit reports resulting from the strip down process, making recommendations using own knowledge and seeking expert guidance when necessary.
• Complying with all safety requirements.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy work area in accordance with Company standards.
• Actively participates in the Company performance management process.
• Collaborates with colleagues in support of continuous process improvement.
• Provides guidance to support colleagues with routine work.
• Performs other workshop duties as required.
• Able to work on customer sites if required
• Experience of Faro Arm equipment
Time served engineering apprentice with at least 2 years experience of working in mechanical engineering, preferably with rotating equipment.
• Experience of completing strip down and assessment and repair/refurbishment on a range of pump equipment.
• Proficient in the use of pump related fitting tools such as micrometres.
• Experience in completing reports to a standard format.
• Good working knowledge of health and safety requirements in a work shop environment.
• Good basic IT knowledge.
• Able to work effectively as part of a small team.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
Forklift Truck driving Licence
• Overhead crane experience
• Sage experience
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Have offshore survival certificate to be able to support the Field Service Team in installation and site visits as and when required to do so.
For more information on this role send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this on for consideration Please remember to quote V1510
Back to Careers