Service engineer - Pumps
Midlands / Northern England based company – UK wide coverage, flexible location
We are one of the UK’s leading supplier of pumping equipment and services.
We work on all types of pumps, including large scale booster sets, to sewage and waste water pump replacements.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly skilled pump engineer to join our service division.
• Installations and repairs of water pumping equipment
• Technical site surveys
• Fault finding
Job Type / Category
Full time, permanent contract.
Standard Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 Mon - Friday
Call out rota for out of hour emergency visits during the evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Overnights will be required from time to time - All expenses paid and overnight allowance is bookable per night.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Experience of working as a pump engineer
• Experience of working on Booster sets, Pressurisation units and Waste water pumping stations
• Ability to read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings
• Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
• Electrical / mechanical qualifications which cover safe isolation, single and three phase fault diagnosis, like for like replacement and pump controls fault finding.
• ECS / CSCS card or equivalent
• Confined space (in date)
• First aid (level 2 minimum and in date)
• Full UK drivers licence
• Positive attitude and approachable personality
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to use your own initiative and be keen to progress in your career
• Physically fit and able to work at height, confined spaces and high temperature environments.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Ref and this will be forwarded on to the company who will then be in touch
Back to Careers