and Actuators 2017
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers are delighted to announce the launch of our exciting new Pumps, Valves and Actuators Conference in December 2017.
Join experts in pump, valve and actuator technologies across the engineering industries including thermal power, nuclear, water, petrochemical, oil and gas. Learn from specialists about the latest methods to optimise performance in different operational environments.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Ahmed Kovacevic: Professor in Engineering Design & Compressor Technology, City University
• Alistair Mackinnon: Director of Sales and Marketing, Pulsar Process Measurement
• Yury Zhuk: Director, Hardide Coatings Ltd
• Brian J Conway: Director, Boulting Group Limited
• John Strutt: Director, Astrimar
• Patrick McGauley: Director, Enstrand Consultancy Ltd
• Mellish Kett: IST & MOV Programme Owner, Components and Programme, Sizewell B, EDF Energy
• Karl Simons: Head of Health, Safety, Security and Wellbeing, Thames Water
• Yuri Zhuk: Technical Director, Hardide PLC
• Paul Holland: Manager – UK Power Industry, Advanced Valve Solutions
For further details and to book please visit the event website.
Discount for BPMA members: We are delighted to offer BPMA members and their colleagues a discount to join this event. Simply select “supporting organisation” when you are booking or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your membership.
Back to Latest News